Search the store
Rample waves system
● Rample eurorack "waves system"
● 16GB micro SD card + SD adapter
● Power ribbon cable
● User guide (english)
● midi 'din to jack' + 'jack to jack' cables
● Package made from recycled EVA foam and cardboard
Free DHL express shipping!
2-year warranty + right to cancel & return your order within 14 days.
*320€ is the pre-tax price, vat will be added at checkout for individual European Union customers.
Other countries: duties and taxes may be charged on delivery.
- Low latency 4-voice sample player
- Stereo support, up to 2 stereo voices
- plays .wav files, organized as 'kits' inside the microSD card
- up to 2600 kits (A0 to Z99)
- no sample (or layers) duration limit (can even plays several hours files)
- each voice has a 5-effect rack: bitcrusher, pitch (6-pole interpolator), filter, freeze, drive
- ... and more parameters: level, sample start point, length, attack/decay and run mode
- mute groups for each sample
- multilayers: each voice can be “multi-sampled” with up to 12 samples
- everything is controllable with the CV inputs or via midi in
- microSD preloaded with artists kits
- easy to create and import samples from the micro SD card
- 4 Gate (for sample trig)
- 4 assignable CV to modulate effects parameters [-5V to +5V]
- 1 midi in (control/sequence Rample, midi.org TRS standard, jack to din adapter included)
- 4 dedicated audio outputs (mono, DC-coupled = can play CV signals) [-5V to +5V]
- 1 audio mix output (unplugged audio outputs are normalled to "mix" with volume control)
- 1 midi thru (for Rample chaining, jack to jack cable included)
- 4 high-quality potentiometers for playing with effects and parameters
- 6 push buttons
- menu clickable encoder
- red matrix screen
- microSD card slot to read your kits and upgrade the OS (SD card included)
- Streaming from SD card and internal RAM
- DAC (audio outputs): 16-bit 44100Hz (CD quality)
- ADC (CV inputs) resolution: 12-bit
- width: 14HP (up to 25mm in depth with power ribbon cable)
- weight: 170gr
- requires a ±12V eurorack supply (consume 190mA from the +12V rail and 40mA from the -12V rail)
Engineered in Paris and assembled in France.
Package made from recycled EVA foam and cardboard.
Payments secured by PayPal
Free DHL Express delivery for all orders above 200€