Search the store
Hermod eurorack sequencer (WHITE)
● Hermod "modular brain" WHITE EDITION
● 1GB micro SD card + SD adapter
● Power ribbon cable
● User guide (english)
● Package made from recycled EVA foam and cartboard
Free DHL express shipping!
2-year warranty + right to cancel and return your order within 14 days.
*619€ is the pre-tax price, vat will be added at checkout for individual European Union customers.
Other countries: duties and taxes may be charged on delivery.
Hermod modular brain
The 8-track sequencer & interface for your eurorack system. Perfect for composition and live performances.
- 8 CV/GATE tracks, 8 sequences per project
- real-time recording and step sequencing
- 13 dynamic CV effects, mod matrix, clock and LFO generation
- up to 8 voices of polyphony
- 4 assignable CV inputs
- ±5V, high precision 16-bit DAC
- usb host, usb device, midi interface
- compact size (26 HP)
- Number of tracks: 8
- Number of sequences: 8
- Number of projects: unlimited
- Number of events (notes, automation) per project: ~80000
- Recording resolution: 24ppqn
- Tempo: 1 to 250 BPM
- Maximum number of notes per step (polyphony): 16
- Maximum number of effects per track: 8
- Maximum number of modMatrix destinations per track: 4
- Automation per track: 4 (modulation, pitchbend, aftertouch, sustain)
- Note pitch: C0 to C10
- Note velocity: 0 to 127
- Note width: 1/24th to 16 bars
- Track length: 1/16th to 16 bars (64 1/4 notes)
- Zoom: x1 (1 step = 1 quarter notes) to x8 (1 step = 1/32th note)
- MIDI (control Hermod with a MIDI controller)
- USB host (control Hermod with a computer)
- USB device (control Hermod with an USB controller)
- 4x CV in [-5V to +5V] (control Hermod with CV/GATE notes, CV modulation, clock)
- MIDI (sequence/control your MIDI synthesizers with Hermod)
- USB host (sequence/control your computer with Hermod)
- USB device (sequence/control your USB devices with Hermod)
- 8x CV out [-5V to +5V] (= midi range C0 to C10, with C5 = 0V)
- 8x GATE out [0V to +5V]
- 16 backlit silicon button pads
- Menu clickable encoder
- White backlit high contrast LCD screen
- 8x RGB LEDS to display the CV/GATE output voltages
- MicroSD card slot to save/load your projects and upgrade the OS (SD card included)
- Real time save/load: regardless of its own clock source, it keeps receiving and sending midi/usb/cv clocks, in order to be always perfectly synchronized.
- DAC (CV outputs) resolution: 16-bit (= 0,15mV precision!)
- ADC (CV inputs) resolution: 12-bit
- Width: 26HP (up to 30mm in depth)
- Weight: 290 gr (0.64 lbs)
- Requires a ±12V eurorack supply (consume 310mA from the +12V rail and 30mA from the -12V rail)
Engineered in Paris and assembled in France.
Package made from recycled EVA foam and cardboard.
Payments secured by PayPal
Free DHL Express delivery for all orders above 200€